⚾ Yokohama stadium⚾





I went to Yokohama stadium last Wednesday. The competitor was Hanshin tigers. And the 3 days are corroborate with Marinos. I'm definitely DeNA fan. DeNA won three days. I'm so happy. I watched home run and my favorite player. It was tooooo hot day. I thought I may melt like an ice. But after evening, it had breeze. we can excellent sunset from Yokohama stadium and fire works when DeNA win. I could watch both. I'm satisfied with that. 







If you are not baseball fan, you can enjoy. Because we have a fun time between changing ining such as picture time and dance time. The person who is chosen by staff give a present. So if you have a chance that go to Yokohama stadium, you should try dance and apparel during picture time. (I have never selected....😫)

Comments

  1. Actually, I watched the game on TV!! I also had a fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a baseball game and would love to go one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts