This time,I’ll talk about my favorite movies.

My favorite movie is Spider Man.I have never seen Marvel movies before I watched Spider Man. Becouse I didn't like action movies.  The reason I watched Spider Man was because I like Zendaya and Tom Holland.They act new Spider Man and his girlfriend.

Honestly I like amazing Spider Man the best.But all story are interesting and exciting. 

Spider Man is not just action movie.It have part of action, human drama, science fiction.Many kinds of people like Spider Man. So if you have never watched Spider Man , you should watch it. We can watch at Amazon prime.

In addition,I like The Miracles of the Namiya General Store and Back to the future.So please tell me and share your recommended movies if you have favorite.

Comments

  1. You have a great hobby! I have never watched Spider Man but I like Zendaya and Tom Holland too! My favorite movie is WEST SIDE STORY! If you have time to watch it, please watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie too. Zendaya and Tom Holland are very nice.
    My favorite movie is 『Ghost Busters After Life 』
    FInn Wolfhard is my favorite actor in this movie.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts