📚NOVEL📚
Reading books is one of my hobby.So this time,I introduce two books of my recommendation.But before introduction,I talk about author who is my favorite and write my recommended books.
His name is Shigematsu Kiyoshi.He have published ビフォア・ラン in 1991,this is the first time to published.His books are not fantasy or mystery, it is paperback of short stories. It often write about life.My favorite point in his book is expression.Probably,after reading his books,you are aware of thanks to friends ,family or your life.
The first is “SONOHI NO MAENI”.The contents of this book is the day friend or family die -SONOHI-,What can we do before SONOHI.This book is the trigger how did I like it.
The second is “NIWATORI HA ITIDODAGE TOBERU”.Especially,I like the last sentence.The last sentence concludes all of this book.
If you have a chance to read, please try these books!!




I don't know both novels,so I'll try to read them if I have a chance!
ReplyDeleteI would like to read "SONOHI NO MAENI".
ReplyDeleteMy favorite novelist is Banana Yoshimoto. You should read it.
Like I said to you before, I got "SONOHI NO MAENI". I will read it soon...!
ReplyDelete