🐣ANPANMAN🐣
I went to ANPANMAN musium last Sunday with my friend. When we meet, we haven’t decided where we going to go or what we going to do yet.Because we decided to meet on Friday night.But we decided soon.
We could enter the only first floor because we need to book for enter the second and third floor.However, first floor has a lot of shops.we were enjoying and satisfied with musium. We bought breads in bread factory of JAMUOJISAN. We boght MELONPANNACHAN that taste just melon bread. But breads are unique.For example, BAIKINMAN taste caramel, SHOKUPANMAN taste cinnamon and DOKINCHAN taste custard.There are many kind of taste , the taste is great, and looks cute.Then we make original goods in hand made shop of BATAKOSAN.I made a small bag with patch of BAIKINMAN.I use it as make poach.




Wow, MELONPANNACHAN so cute!!
ReplyDeleteDid you find any Tendon Man goods here?
When I was young,I liked Anpanman very much! I'd like to go Anpanman museum someday!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite character is Melonpannachan and Dokinchan.
ReplyDelete